Seagate Enterprise Capacity 2.5" 1TB SATA HDD
Reduce Footprint. Increase Capacity. Lower Costs.
Store large amounts of data without using a ton of space with up to 1TB of storage on a 2.5-inch form factor.
- Quickly access high integrity data in a secure manner with SATA 6 Gb/s
- Enjoy peace of mind with this third-generation drive delivering enterprise-class reliability for 24×7 environmental robustness
- Lower your power costs and store data faster with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation
- Rest easy with maximum system availability and drive performance as a result of improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation
Unparalleled HDD Power Savings
Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDDs reduce per-gigabyte cooling and energy costs by packing high capacities into an SFF, low-power-consumption drive.
Included Seagate® PowerChoice™ technology can further reduce energy costs by empowering IT organisations to tailor systems for optimal performance and power consumption. This results in power savings of up to 35% over traditional 3.5-inch drives, and potentially operating at low as 1.1 watts when idle. PowerChoice is based on the T13- and T10-compliant power management standard.
Big Storage for Small Spaces
Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDDs can help you deploy additional enterprise storage without expanding your data centre.
With its 15mm z-height, the 1TB model is the third generation of the leading 2.5-inch hard drive capacity-optimised for dense, space-constrained data centres. This model can help you store twice as much data in the same footprint. Also features for nearline storage:
- Enterprise-class firmware and best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance maximise system availability and performance in multi-drive systems
- The SATA 6 Gb/s interface is ideal to maximise for fast, economical bulk data storage