Out of stock
Intel Core I7-6700 CPU Socket 1151, 3.4 GHz Quad Core
Intel Core I7-6700 CPU, 1151, 3.4 GHz, Quad Core, 65W, 14nm, 8MB Cache, HD GFX, 8 GT/s - BX80662I76700
6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors
- Next Generation 14nm Desktop CPU architecture from Intel.
- Skylake brings higher clock speeds, better power efficiency, and lower temperatures.
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3L & the very latest DDR4 Memory modules.
- Faster Improved On-Chip Graphics Capabilities.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 automatically increase your CPU frequency on demand during intensisve tasks.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology on Core i7 delivers two processing threads per physical core. Highly threaded applications can get more work done in parallel, completing tasks sooner.
- Supports Intel; Quick Sync Video, InTru 3D Technology, Insider, Wireless Display, Clear Video HD Technology, Clear Video Technology.
- Supports the latest API's: DX12, OpenGL 4.3/4.4, OpenCL2.0.
- Support for HEVC, VP8 & VP9 Accelerated Media Codecs.
- Supports Display Resolution up to 4096x2304.
- Supports up to 3 Independent Digital Displays including embedded DP (eDP).
- DMI 3.0 Support.
- Support for Intel 100 Series Chipset provides up to 40% more high-speed I/O.
Exceptional Performance in Sleeker Designs
Lower power, enabling smaller, quieter form factors
• Up to 22% greater performance and 6X faster storage bandwidth for quicker media access & more responsive PCs.
• Always on, always available capabilities with Intel® Ready Mode Technology.
Dramatic Increase in Media and Graphics
Up to 28% greater 3D graphics performance
• Amazing graphics and stunning 4K video and display for watching and creating.
• Smooth HD video conferencing.
New Immersive Experiences
• Intel® RealSense™ 3D Camera for gesture gaming + 3D capture.
• Connect with Confidence: Facial login and privacy, identity protection, safer web browsing, and enhanced malware protection.
Number of Cores
Number of Threads
Base Clock Speed
Max Clock Frequency
Cache Size (MB)
Intel HD Graphics 530
Bus Speed - 8 GT/s DMI3 | TDP - 65 W | Max Memory Size - 64 GB | Memory Types - DDR4-1866/2133, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35V | Max # of Memory Channels - 2 | Max Memory Bandwidth - 34.1 GB/s | Graphics Base Frequency - 350 MHz | Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency - 1.15 GHz | Graphics Video Max Memory - 64 GB | Graphics Output - eDP/DP/HDMI/DVI | 4K Support - Yes, at 60Hz | Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4) - [email protected] | Max Resolution (DP) - [email protected] | Max Resolution - [email protected] | DirectX* Support - 12 | OpenGL* Support - 4.4 | Intel® Quick Sync Video | Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology | Intel® Clear Video HD Technology | Intel® Clear Video Technology | # of Displays Supported - 3 | PCI Express Revision - 3.0 | PCI Express Configurations - Up to 1x16, 2x8, 1x8+2x4 | Max # of PCI Express Lanes - 16 | Thermal Solution Specification - PCG 2015C (65W) | TCASE - 71°C | Intel® Turbo Boost Technology - 2.0 | Intel® vPro™ Technology | Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology | Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) | Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) | Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) | Intel® TSX-NI | Intel® 64 | Instruction Set - 64-bit | Instruction Set Extensions - Intel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2 | Idle States | Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology | Thermal Monitoring Technologies | Intel® Identity Protection Technology | Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) | Intel® AES New Instructions | Secure Key | Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) | Intel® Memory Protection Extensions (Intel® MPX) | Intel® OS Guard | Intel® Trusted Execution Technology | Execute Disable Bit | Intel® Boot Guard
Write Your Own Review