Be Quiet! Pure Rock Heatsink & Fan
Be Quiet! BK009 Pure Rock Heatsink & Fan, Intel & AMD Sockets, 120mm PWM Fan
QUIET AND EFFECTIVE COOLING
Pure Rock is be quiet!’s CPU cooler, which is particularly applicable to quiet multimedia and graphics systems. Among the features that give it such an excellent price-to-performance ratio are:
- A high 130W TDP cooling efficiency
- Design supports mounting from atop the mainboard
- Four high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps
- A silence-optimized, nine blade, 120mm be quiet! fan
- PWM variable speed operation to help balance cooling and quietness
- Brushed aluminum finish
- 3-year warranty
For famous be quiet! low noise operation (max. 26,8 dB(A)) at entry level pricing, Pure Rock is your CPU cooler choice.
With Pure Rock, be quiet! presents a CPU cooler series aimed at the Essential category of PC systems. Bringing be quiet!’s award-winning technology to quiet multimedia and graphics systems, and entry level computers of all types, be quiet! Pure Rock delivers an exceptional price-to-performance ratio.
Pure Rock’s compact design fits well into tight spaces. Put famous be quiet! technology into your PC today for low noise operation and maximum of cooling performance at entry level segment.
If you are seeking the best possible mix of performance and price in the Essential CPU cooler segment, your search is over. Pure Rock simply has to be your choice.
Excellent Cooling Efficiency
- High cooling capacity for this category, at 150W TDP
- Four 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps carry heat to cooling fins for high performance
Convenient, Highly Compatible Compact Design
- Compact design saves space, making cooler compatible with a vast array of equipment and possible installation configurations
- Design supports mounting from atop the mainboard, greatly increasing convenience
- Nine blade silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! PWM fan with high-quality sleeve bearing is optimized for quietness and supports the best balance of cooling performance and silent operation
- Fan blades are airflow-optimized to reduce noise-generating turbulence
- Even at 100% PWM function, noise is a scant 26.8dB(A)