Out of stock
Be Quiet! 700W System Power 9 PSU 80+ Bronze
Be Quiet! 700W System Power 9 PSU, 80+ Bronze, Dual 12V, Cont. Power - BN248
Proven Reliability and Good Efficiency
be quiet! System Power 9 700W offers renowned be quiet! reliability and quietness for price-conscious PC builders.
- Rock-solid stability with two strong 12V-rails
- DC-to-DC technology for tight voltage regulation
- Multi-GPU support with four PCIe connectors
- Temperature-controlled 120mm fan reduces system noise
- Stand-by drain of less than 0.15 watts
- 80PLUS® Bronze efficiency (up to 89%)
- Attractive black sleeved cables
- Complete suite of top safety features
- Meets latest Intel® C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star 6.1 guidelines
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
Very Quiet Operation
Attained by using a high-quality fan
System Power 9 700W is equipped with a temperature-controlled 120mm fan. It provides you with the low noise operation that be quiet! is famous for, built into an entry-level system.
80PLUS Bronze Certification
High operating efficiency
The 80PLUS® Bronze certification is convincing evidence of this PSU’s efficient and power saving operation. It is a remarkable achievement for this class of PSU, realizing an efficiency rating of up to 89%.
High Performance for Your System
Proven reliability for CPU and GPU
System Power 9 700W provides stable and dependable power for CPU and GPU. It is equipped with two independent 12V-rails and supports several graphics cards with four PCI express connectors for multi-GPU systems
Innovative DC-to-DC Conversion
Equipped with a wealth of advanced technology
The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for tight voltage regulation, even under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures reliable operation and makes it ready for the next generation of processors and graphics cards.
High-Quality Cable Design
Attractive design for high performance, cost-effective systems
System Power 9 700W comes with full high-quality black sleeved cables that add a touch of class to any PC system.
A complete range of safety features
Top component protection with a full suite of safety functions, including OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP UVP and SCP, which provide the ultimate in secure operation.
System Power 9
1 x ATX-Motherboard (20+4-pin) | 1 x P4+4 (CPU) | 4 x PCI-E 6+2-pin (GPU) | 2 x PATA 4 pin | 6 x SATA 15-pin (HDD, Drives) | 2 x Mainboard connector (PATA 4-pin)
Mean Time Before Failure
Write Your Own Review